RSS

Recent Posts

CLOSED FOR REMODELING!!
Muffins, Mimosas and the Macro-e!! Saturday April 27th 10:30am-12:00pm
SPRING HAS SPRUNG!! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
HUGE WINTER CLEARANCE STARTS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 15!!
MAKING LEMONADE

Talefeathers Signature Centerpieces/Servers
WINTER CLEARANCE!!!
Winter Sale
powered by

My Blog

FABULOUS FINDS!!!

Our shop is overflowing with fabulous finds.  Please check out our Products page or visit our page on Facebook....remember to click the 'like' button!!  We have stocked up in anticipation of a busy season.  Stop in and see us and find the perfect piece for your home or beach home!

We're obsessed with this corner cupboard.  It's done in the palest of blues with walnut stained top and center.  The bowed glass front and solid bottom both open with skeleton key!  This piece is hard to find for less than $1000 retail.  Talefeathers price $579!

5 Comments to FABULOUS FINDS!!!:

Comments RSS
assignment writing service on Saturday, June 02, 2018 4:23 AM
I was also looking for some good and reliable services for the repairs at my home. Currently busy with the writing service work but I will contact you shortly for the booking.
Reply to comment

write my college paper for m on Saturday, June 02, 2018 4:28 AM
I am now not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this info for my project.
Reply to comment

rushmypaper writing service on Monday, July 09, 2018 1:16 AM
I was looking for a simple looking wardrobe and I was sure to say that you were having something for me like that. Soon I will be sharing few pictures and if you are having something like that then share.
Reply to comment

intuit quickbooks support on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 12:24 AM
It is the best place to use the quickbooks costumer support on our site and do enjoy free.
Reply to comment

Fraizur Mark on Friday, July 27, 2018 1:02 AM
Everyday wall paint consists of a formula not suited for surfaces like cabinetry. It’s known to chip and it won’t stand up well to repeated cleaning. It costs more, but choosing an alkyd enamel, like Benjamin Moore ADVANCE or Sherwin-Williams ProClassic will hold up better in the long run and since the formulas are self-leveling, will leave you with a smoother finish.
Reply to comment